Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
Mailchimp is looking to add an Internal Auditor to our Enterprise Risk Oversight & Audit Operations team, that will help support the various audit, risk, & control framework needs of our rapidly growing software company. To be successful in this role, it is important that you can work cross-functionally, multitasking & prioritizing assignments as necessary. Attention to detail, a penchant for documentation, & strong organizational skills, are all attributes that profile well for this role.
If you have a knack for risk-based thinking, embrace challenge, & would enjoy working collaboratively in a growing risk & audit function, read the job description below to determine if you would be a good fit.
What youll do here:
- Support our team management of third party assessments such as SOC II, PCI DSS, & ISO 27001, via evidence collection & organization
- Perform test of controls/internal audits as required by prescribed/regulatory control frameworks; such as ISO 27001
- Perform test of controls over financial reporting, including ITGCs
- Assist in walkthroughs, process documentation, & flowcharting of core processes
- Perform internal operational audits as determined by our audit plan
- Assist our team in driving the enterprise risk management methodology & management of the enterprise risk portfolio
- Draft memos, policy documentation, findings summaries, or presentations as determined by various projects
- Work cross functionally with Legal, IT, Security, & People to refresh & maintain control frameworks
- Work within our Control, Audit, & Risk Software, to certify, update, maintain, & test relevant control frameworks
- Assist our team in ad hoc project administration as needed
Wed love to hear from you if you:
- Have 2-3 years of public accounting experience, or have worked in an Internal Audit, IT Audit, or Risk function within a publicly traded company.
- Embrace detail oriented work, robust documentation, & organization.
- Enjoy working in an open, inclusive environment where diversity in many forms (ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, etc.) is celebrated.
- Have experience in communicating & collaborating with stakeholders at multiple levels of an organization.
- Have a CPA & other relevant certifications (CIA, CISA).
- Have a degree in accounting, finance, IT, or other related discipline.
Nice, but not required, if you have:
- Worked within a creative software/technology company.
- Have experience utilizing AuditBoard to manage control testing & operational audits
- PCI, SOC II, Sarbanes Oxley or ISO 27001 experience.
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Curious to how hiring has shifted related to COVID-19? Click here to find out more!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.