Appian is seeking a Sales Enablement project manager who loves details, coordinating lots of moving parts to a project or concept & thrives under deadlines. The Sales Enablement Project Manager will work with other team stakeholders in executing multiple internal sales events, including but not limited to the annual sales kickoff meeting, new learning programs & courses, & sales leadership events. In this role you will work closely with the Senior Director of Field & Partner Enablement, SVP of Sales Strategy, Process & Operations, Appian Event Marketing & the Sales Communications Manager.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter who has the ability to understand the desired outcomes for a program or project, & take appropriate steps to take action & turn the vision into reality. Collaboration with representatives from other departments & you will have the ability to balance working on multiple projects, motivating others to adhere to deadlines, & produce appropriate deliverables. You will be accountable for completing the tasks & projects by delivering on scope, schedule, cost, & quality.
To be successful in this role, you need:
Create long & short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones while adhering to deadlines
Delegate tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them
Serve as the point of contact for other teams on specific projects to ensure alignment
Communicate with key sales executives to keep all projects & programs aligned with each business unit
Perform quality control on the project throughout development to maintain Appian standards
Maintain, measure, track & report on key metrics to measure success & areas for improvement
Some of the tools & resources we will equip you with:
- Growth: Growth opportunities available through promotion & participation in different programs like Appian MBA, a development program devoted to shaping managers in the areas of leadership & communication.
- Training: Start with Value, which is our 2 week training program focused on equipping our sales new hires with the skills & knowledge needed to be successful out in the field.
- Product: Our Appian product is driving digital transformation & with our Appian Guarantee, our customers can even have their first project completed in just 8 weeks. With the market research firm Forrester estimating the low-code platform market will be around $14 billion by 2024, it is no wonder why more & more customers are turning to low-code with Appian. Hear more about our passion for the product from our Director, Solutions Consulting here .
- Culture: You will directly contribute to our double-digit year over year growth backed by a world-class collaborative sales organization. In addition, Appian offers a competitive salary & generous benefits; including a flexible time off allowance & great perks. Read more about how our sales culture values openness, curiosity, & collaboration here
- 5+ years experience managing projects in events, marketing, learning & development
- PMP Certification preferred but not required
Proficient in both waterfall & agile methodologies with proven experience creating effective project plans, dependencies, & critical path activities
Demonstrates strong problem-solving skills & written & verbal communication skills
Ability to focus on continuous improvement in project delivery
Understands the audience & can communicate up, down, & across the team
Able to lead by influence & interacts effectively with project team members
Comfortable using video conferencing to collaborate & generate results when working remotely
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in the field or in a related area required
Appian helps organizations build apps & workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, & data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources & improve business results. Many of the worlds largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, & simplify global risk management & compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers & throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth & opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate & our employees are to thank for Appians success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com & let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.