About the Role:
WeWorks software stack has allowed the company to grow rapidly, & it continues to expand & evolve as we tackle new business ventures. We call this stack the WeWork Engine, which is composed of multiple cloud applications that serve all aspects of our business, including Sales, Building Management, Billing & Invoicing, Design, Construction, Maintenance & more. We are seeking a talented product manager that has experience in building enterprise solutions in an agile startup environment. You will be very tech-savvy, while understanding businesses & customer service.
- Know tons about the operation of our business & the tools being used by each department to grow & manage the company.
- Define a product vision for the various pieces of the WeWork Engine.
- Initiate, spec, & manage products & features that fall under the Engine teams umbrella.
- Run our agile process by building a backlog, leading the stand-ups, etc.
- Work with the engineering team to find the right technological solutions for building our products.
- Work with Marketing team to build plans for the different stakeholders.
- Be confident & thorough when presenting & demonstrating the products to our members & investors.
- Be prepared to get things done, whatever they are, when asked of you.
- 5 years of Product Management experience preferred, specifically experience in leading enterprise-grade products, preferably cloud-based, in an agile startup environment.
- Experience with Payments or Billing process- big advantage
- Background from both startups & large companies is an advantage
- Demonstrated experience in working directly with executives
- Be VERY smart, understanding how people & businesses operate.
- Be a great communicator, detailed oriented but never lose sight of the bigger picture!
- Be a great cross-collaborator when working with other departments within the company.
- Be creative (were inventing stuff here).
- Work hard, no matter the task assigned.
- Have a deep understanding of software design, data structures, APIs, etc.
- Be positive under pressure. (And thrive working in an environment with deadlines).
- Be able to manage yourself & prioritize tasks.
- Computer Science degree preferred, or equivalent engineering and/or product background.
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community & services that enable them to do what they love & create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, & our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of we & in the movement were a part of. We challenge convention & achieve amazing things through dedication & collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, & small businesses; & connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. Were just getting started, & our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement!
Below are the values that guide who we are & everything that we do.
We do what we love & are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders & self-starters. We try new things, we challenge convention, & were not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission & values. Were not perfect & we dont pretend to be. We are, though, always honest & as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done & we get it done well. Were persistent & knock down wallsliterally if we have to.
We are grateful for each other, our members, & to be part of this movement. We dont take success for granted. Were happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know were all human, & know we cant do any of this alone.