Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. We recognize that business is both messy & social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
The Platform Services team is dedicated to building the foundational products that support all the other front-line business applications that Tradeshift delivers. The role therefore combines aspects of customer-facing software but also elements of technical platform product management too. A team of 7 Product Managers currently work across 16 Scrum teams who deliver different aspects of these foundational products.
We expect you to enjoy engaging with customers who are both internal to Tradeshift & our external end-users to understand their motivations & goals. You will thereby ensure your product's roadmap is aligned with their needs. You will be responsible for a key part of Tradeshift's product architecture & expected to own that responsibility. We want people who have imagination & ambition to contribute to our vision as we expand the capacity & functionality of the Tradeshift platform. You will enjoy working closely with Software Engineering teams & collaborating with them to define & refine deliverables across the whole product lifecycle.
What a day is like:
- You will work with colleagues from our customer-facing teams & the customers themselves to gather requirements, understand problems & design innovative approaches in response to them
- You will write the stories which guide the development teams to deliver on these requirements
- You will be able to re-prioritise based on evolving business strategies & emerging market conditions & be expected to manage the inevitable positive & negative effects of such prioritisations
- You will collaborate with our talented UX/UI teams to visualise, explore & refine the functionality needed
- You will work closely with Engineering teams to ensure they understand what is required & when; you will stay engaged with them throughout the scrum delivery process in order to achieve your goals
- Effective communication is key to this role: you will spend a lot of time promoting the deliverables from your teams & listening to the resulting feedback
- You'll have the freedom to challenge traditional solutions for customer problems by proposing disruptive solutions that create value based on the Tradeshift network
- You'll be engaged in lively & important discussion with your PM peers about how Tradeshift's platform should evolve & how you can contribute to this process
Our office in Copenhagen has a palpable excitement that stems from the constant change that keeps everyone on their toes. Each employee has a voice, & their hard work pays off. No good work goes unnoticed.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, & guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride & passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong matchin the middle of the work day, & then you'll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy & the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions & feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, & guts.
- Ambitious international startup
- Career & professional development opportunities
- Large office that provides caters to many different work-environment preferences
- Flexible work hours
- Mobile phone plan & at home internet
- Lunch & snacks daily with drinks
- A competitive compensation package & equity
- In-house activities like yoga
- Opportunity to join many fun, varied company events like happy hours, hackathons, family holiday parties, & many more.