"The front page of the internet, Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, & create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit is looking for an enthusiastic & motivated individual to help identify & influence the products we create for advertisers. This role will work alongside Reddits advertising product & sales team to create impactful new features for advertisers that will expand the number of Reddit advertisers & increase advertiser retention. This person will become the authority on their product area & lead go-to-market initiatives. They will identify customer needs & business opportunities through a combination of user research, feedback, cross-functional teammates, data, & competitive analysis. In addition, this person should have a deep understanding of the digital advertising landscape.
- Prioritize, distill & surface market intelligence to shape future advertising products
- Lead cross-functional product launches & foster strong relationships with internal partners
- Partner with the Business Marketing team to drive go-to-market through various channels & create compelling sales materials
- Define, understand, & improve key metrics for your product charter & launches
- Identify & size product gaps & market opportunities to influence the advertising product roadmap
- Conduct competitive analysis & customer feedback sessions to build the business case for new product features & the improvement of existing features
- Own inbound communication channels & calendars with key stakeholders to ensure everyone is informed about feature launch dates & key functionality
- Develop product overview documents & go-to-market plans, in collaboration with product management, marketing, PR, & sales
- Collaborate with sales to drive & track adoption & customer performance of new products
- Outstanding communication skills & exceptional writing ability
- Proven ability to identify customer needs & break them down into solutions, distilling complex information into themes that are easily understood
- Ability to develop compelling product positioning & build a go-to-market narrative
- Strong technical skills & understanding of digital advertising, industry & marketing business challenges.
- Analytical skills & experience solving problems with data
- High attention to detail
- 5+ years of experience working on advertising platforms and/or digital advertising
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing or product management
- Demonstrated product marketing experience with web & mobile advertising & experience contributing at strategic & tactical levels
- Deep knowledge of performance & DR advertising
- Strong project/program management experience to drive partnership via shared goals & aligned workstreams
- Familiarity with major advertising platforms is a plus