Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple we empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of lifes most important events: buying or selling their home.
HomeLights technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing & closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, & satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture but dont just take it from us. Weve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, & the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals & core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
You love explaining how new products work to your friends & family. Youre organized, methodical, & your friends could describe you as insanely productive. Youre comfortable working with team members from across the company including marketers, product managers, operations, public relations, & the executive team. You have quantitative skills & the ability to not only clearly communicate your findings in presentations but also construct dashboards & visualizations where needed.
What Youll Do
- Create product positioning, messaging, & go to market materials for our newest products & services like HomeLight Trade-In, HomeLight Cash Offer, & more.
- Own the go-to-market materials & plan & participate in the launch of new services across multiple markets.
- Communicate the vision & value of new products to the sales team & develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process.
- Conduct surveys, interviews, & dig into the data to develop insights into customers usage of current products, untapped opportunities, & personas.
- Deep communication skills: You will frequently present new products & write engaging copy, telling the story of products, for various marketing channels.
- Team building & collaboration skills: Youll collaborate with multiple teams including sales & marketing, engineering, product management, press & PR, & senior executives.
- Research skills: Youll gain insight into client (and real estate agent) needs & experiences to develop actionable plans that drive results.
- A keen creative eye: You have the ability to help our creative teams tell great stories in a beautiful & believable way. Youll oversee content production across a number of different mediums like print, digital, & video.
- At least 4 years working in product marketing, growth, or lifecycle marketing.
- A BA/BS degree preferably in a quantitative field, MBA a plus.