At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is hiring for its growing Regulatory Compliance team. If you want to help Lyft change the transportation industry & enjoy finding creative solutions to complex problems, this team is for you!
As a Senior Specialist, Regulatory reporting, you will develop a deep understanding of the processes Lyft has in place necessary to meet its regulatory obligations around the country. You will be a key member of the Audit & Reporting team responsible for hunting out any gaps in our processes & helping the Compliance team find solutions to plug those gaps. You will work hand in hand with our Compliance & Data Analytics teams to perform audits, document processes, & be responsive to data requests from regulators. In this role, you will report into the Associate Manager, Regulatory Reporting.
- Partner with cross functional teams including Compliance, Product Management, Science, Engineering, Finance & Operations to design a robust reporting & analytics system
- Define metrics & produce accurate reports & data analysis in a timely manner to meet contractual & compliance requirements
- Collaborate with the Compliance team & others to continuously improve our reporting processes to make us faster, leaner, & more accurate
- Work with the data team to obtain data that meets the needs of Compliance & analyze the business impact of compliance obligations
- Support Compliance team in internal & external auditing data requests
- Assist the Compliance Auditor to identify trends in the data reporting, in order to preemptively improve our compliance systems & processes
- Develop analytical frameworks through automation to proactively monitor reporting solutions
- Degree in a quantitative field like statistics, economics, applied math, operations research or engineering. Advanced degrees are preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in a reporting specialist or a data analyst role
- Proficiency in advanced SQL - able to write structured, complex & efficient queries on large data sets
- Proficiency in Python & working knowledge in visualization tools like Tableau
- Ability to analyze & quickly understand processes in order to appropriately determine whether objectives & goals have been met
- Ability to multi-task effortlessly & manage competing priorities under demanding deadlines
- Drive to provide accurate results as quickly as possible & continuously iterate
- Passion for Lyft & the ridesharing community
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.