Blink Health is a healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible & affordable for everyone. We are scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform & supply chain allow us to offer everyone whether they have insurance or not amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine & home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country & fixing how opaque, unfair, & overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders & operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
Our Patient Services team is a large team of customer service personnel who provides frontline support & manages the operations of our growing customer service & pharmacy teams. We are responsible to ensure that we scale efficient customer & pharmacy services while delivering excellent customer satisfaction scores. We are looking for a Patient Analytics & Operations Manager to join the team to own our platform operations & reporting strategy, including our CRM design (our system for managing patient interactions).
What Youll Do:
- Own the platform operations & reporting strategy across Patient Services, with an emphasis on streamlining workflows & implementing automation
- Drive platform implementations & improvements to scale the growing teams
- Lead the technical design of the CRM used by our growing pharmacy & customer experience teams
- Manage all reporting & insights functions for the customer & pharmacy teams. Quantitatively capture customer sentiment & experience
- Work cross functionally to automate department reporting & integrate CRM & company data in Tableau
- Pull & analyze data required to answer key business questions & routinely report out operational metrics (KPIs & SLAs) as part of Blink business reviews. Socialize insights & gain support to drive technology, product and/or workflow changes.
- Proactively analyze data & identify opportunities to improve the customer experience, understand changes in trends & influence product, workflow & coaching initiatives
- Analyze existing workflows & make improvements to better streamline workflows & overall operations across customer & pharmacy teams
- Collaborate with customer & pharmacy leaders to develop new reports & dashboards & to make platform changes to support team changes, product rollouts, & other changes
- Manage day-to-day platform operations, including documentation & troubleshooting technical errors
What Youll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Systems or quantitative field
- 3+ years of CRM administration, preferably Zendesk and/or Salesforce
- Strong analytical skills & experience working with large volumes of data to distill actionable insights. Tableau & SQL skills are strongly preferred.
- Proven experience to process & analyze complex data sets, & interpret them to make business decisions
- Ability to learn & apply different software applications
- Strong attention to detail with a knack for precision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a highly collaborative environment & working cross functionally with departments
- Experience in healthcare or other regulated industry is preferred
- Located in New York City, St. Louis or Pittsburgh preferred
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious & aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.