Headout is evolving the way people discover the world by connecting them with exceptional experiences in their city at the push of a button. We are building a magical platform that gets everyone to head out & have fun in a matter of seconds; no matter where you are & what you want to do. We are combining a delightful product experience, data-driven decisions, sophisticated supply side logistics network & world-class operations to solve a huge basic human problem: how do we have a good time?
Our revenues have grown 14x in the last yearand we are backed by some of the finest investors in Silicon Valley who are behind companies like Alibaba, Lyft, Snapchat, Snapdeal, Angellist, Instacart, Product Hunt, Postmates among others.
A large part of delivering this great experience can be attributed to our ability to delight our customers. We are building a team of Broadway Hosts who will provide customer service & act as brand ambassadors on behalf of Headout.
- Distribute pre-purchased tickets for a Broadway show to customers in a friendly & cheerful manner
- Check IDs and/or confirmation emails to verify identity
- Explain how Headout works, answer questions, & help direct customers
You're a fit for this role, if:
- You enjoy interacting with others
- You thrive on providing excellent service
- You are a theater fan
- You're available 60 minutes prior to showtimes, for 8-10 hours each week.