Pilot is a modern connectivity company based in New York City. We deliver fiber-optic internet & network services to business with no contracts, backed by a 100% uptime guarantee & 24/7 proactive support.
We're a passionate, close-knit team that believes businesses have more important things to worry about than their internet connection. Our top priority is enabling extraordinary work across all industries with connectivity solutions that are adaptive, agile, & designed with the customer in mind.
ON A TYPICAL DAY YOULL
- Develop, maintain, & share knowledge of company products & industry trends to effectively contribute to marketing projects & initiatives
- Participate in team brainstorming & planning sessions for a variety of campaigns & initiatives across different channels including but not limited to: digital ads, direct mail, radio, subway ads, & events.
- Assist in tracking & implementation of referral programs
- Assist in social media content creation, curation, & scheduling; monitor & engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry
- Source & vet external products & vendors for swag, print projects, events, etc.
- Manage promotional inventory for events, conferences, & trade shows, as well as organizing all digital & print materials produced
- Generate copy as needed for print & digital projects such as: postcards, landing pages, email, etc.
- Collaborate with other teams on internal & external projects
- Collect, validate, analyze & maintain marketing data; prepare reports to inform campaign planning & strategy
- Plan, support & execute logistics for meetings, events & conferences
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR
- 1-3 years marketing experience
- Excellent communicator, verbal & written
- Strong organizational skills & the ability to handle multiple deadlines
- Keen attention to detail & ability to deliver high quality content; ensuring accuracy & consistency
- Ability to build effective relationships across teams
- Comfortable working outside traditional business hours (occasionally event attendance will be required; events may begin before 8am & after 6pm)
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs on occasion
- Experience with the following tools a plus, but not required: Salesforce, Asana, Zapier, Webflow, Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Google Sheets / Excel, Pages & Illustrator.
PILOTS PAY & PERKS
- Stock Options
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Company-sponsored 401(k) with matching
- Flexible vacation policy
- Commuter & Wellness Reimbursement
- Weekly team lunches + happy hours
- Company off-sites + retreats
At Pilot, we believe differences make us stronger, & that our diversity is something to celebrate. Pilot hires without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (and pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Pilot Fiber is not open to third-party solicitation or resumes for our posted positions. Any resume submitted to a Pilot Fiber employee by a recruiting firm that does not have a valid, written search agreement with us will be considered a referral, regardless of whether it is submitted for a posted position or for general consideration, & no matter how it is submitted (via email, the Internet, or other means). No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by Pilot Fiber as a result of the referral or through other means.
VISA SPONSORSHIP NOT AVAILABLE