At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft connects people to transportation to change the way we live & get around our communities. We are looking for product managers who bring exceptional creative & analytical skills to drive forward a best in class product. Product management at Lyft leads the integration of engineering, data science, & design to achieve the companys vision for reinventing transportation. We are looking for entrepreneurial & passionate Product Managers to innovate & execute across a rapidly growing, fast paced company & industry from our San Francisco headquarters.
As the Product Manager you will be responsible for developing the overall product strategy & roadmap for Lyft Delivery.
- Understand Lyft's strategic & competitive position. Set your team's goals, success metrics & roadmap to align with Lyft's mission & drive maximum impact based on data analysis, market research & usability studies.
- Completely own your team's products, existing or new, from ideation, through development, to launch, growth & maintenance.
- Lead & align cross functional partners & teams: engineers, designers, analysts, marketers, business partners & operations to drive a shared vision.
- Communicate clearly roadmaps, priorities, experiments & decisions across a wide spectrum of audiences from partner teams to executive levels.
- Experience in product management, product development or equivalent consultant experience.
- An academic background in Engineering, Computer Science, Program Management or related science discipline.
- Passion for Lyft & what we are trying to achieve in sustainable urban transportation.
- Natural ability to make things happen around you. You manage project ambiguity, complexity & interdependencies in an organized & structured way. Be able to define & analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Excellent judgment & thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem.
- Strong communication skills & intuition for communication strategy at every level -- within teams, within the company, to users, to press, & other audiences.
- Experience in the customer discovery & product requirement development process.
- Ability to conceptualize, manage & prioritize multiple projects for stakeholders.
- Detail orientated with superior organizational skills -- balancing multiple projects, deadlines, & requests should be second nature to you.
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.