Join our HelloFresh family
HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions & inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
At just 10 years in, were the industry leader & have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide & are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food & grocery.
But most importantly, its our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities & in which their voices are heard & valued every day. This helps us best reflect & serve our customers.
So if youre keen to join a caring, fun & energetic team, look no further!
We need you!
For our young & passionate Benelux Operations team, we are looking for an experienced Inventory Coordinator - based in our office in Bleiswijk. As part of the production team you will be responsible for improving the inventory processes & procedures - essentially making sure that our stock levels are accurate & up to date to support our production processes. The first major project on the agenda is the expansion of our HelloFresh Market - & all associated challenges that come with it!
What you will be doing:
- To be the point of escalation for different stakeholders who are dependent on inventory tracking.
- Work with our Category Managers to build & maintain an inventory management strategy & framework to increase transparency into inventory counts & locations, improve inventory efficiencies while meeting production requirements, & minimize overall inventory risk
- Support with the Goods In & Goods out planning daily with a view to improve this.
- Support in the generation of Operational critical processes that allow movement of stock around the site.
- Lead our physical inventory counting processes to drive overall accuracy & compliance to our audit/reporting requirements
- Understand, document & improve the operational logic in how stock is received, processed & picked into customer boxes.
- To be a Warehouse Management System Superuser.
- Reacting to changes & problem solving quickly & effectively to minimise disruption.
- Reviewing current ways of working to improve & keep up with the ever-changing operation at Hellofresh.
Who you are?
- Degree educated or equivalent work experience
- Good use of Excel. Minimum intermediate level
- Ability to effectively problem solve in a time pressured environment
- Is a natural self starter, who is able to manage their own time
- Someone who is driven to go above & beyond
- Someone who can breakdown a problem, understand the root cause & implement a solution that addresses these root causes
- Strong communication skills
- Energy, enthusiasm, commitment & a can-do flexible attitude
- Embraces change & challenge
What do we offer you?
- Make a serious impact on creating more efficient processes within a fast-growing tech company
- Full access to our extensive learning library to fuel your personal & professional growth
- Freedom of idea & initiative, execution & implementation of your own ideas & initiatives
- You can make use of the company benefits, like food & fruit in the office, sports classes, such as yoga, boot camp, & boxing class
- Headspace Subscription
- An amazing team & office- check it out here!
- Discount on your HelloFresh Box
- Plus, lots of virtual events for you to enjoy!
How does the recruitment process look like?
After applying we take a look at your resume & cover letter. If we see a match, we will invite you within 5 working days for a video call to get to know each other. Are we still positive? We will schedule an online interview with the hiring team to get to know you better. If both sides would like to proceed we will schedule a chat with our COO as the last step in the interview process. We will schedule the online interviews as quickly, in order to let you know as fast as possible if you can start at HelloFresh!
Are you hungry for more?
Nice, we got you covered! Apply now below with your complete application documents, gladly also without a photo & without stating nationality, marital status, gender, religion or other discriminatory characteristics.
At HelloFresh we celebrate diversity, Inclusion & Belonging. We are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives & skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit & business need.`
Wed like to work with our own recruiting agencies. Proactive talent acquisition is therefor not appreciated.