Peloton is looking for an experienced computer vision/machine learning expert who is not afraid to get their hands dirty with real-world problems. Youll be developing cutting-edge systems to provide our members with a world-class fitness experience, in collaboration with Product, Software, & Hardware teams.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Masters in EE, CS, or related disciplines. Ph.D. preferred.
- 5+ years of industry/academic experience
- Expertise with computer vision and/or machine learning, especially deep learning.
- Experience in applying machine learning & computer vision to resource-constrained devices (such as mobile devices)
- Ability to whiteboard some theory while at the same time rolling up your sleeves & get coding.
- Understand research papers & be able to translate the ideas into efficient code quickly.
- Experience in designing & developing Deep Learning-based Vision systems, for tasks like Object Detection & Segmentation, & deploying these systems in real-world settings.
- It is comfortable constructing & manipulating the large image & video datasets, both open-source & internal.
- Experience with Python & Java or C/C++, & ML frameworks like PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras, etc.
- Bonus points for experience with one or more of Caffe/Caffe2, CUDA programming, optimization for mobile, Distributed Training, YOLO, One-shot Learning.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses, & retail showrooms in the US, UK, & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visitwww.onepeloton.com/careersto learn more about joining our team.