Who We Are:
Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in todays most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, & The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, & more, both online & at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 60,000 full- & part-time alumni & counting. In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent & spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our upskilling & reskilling initiatives. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloittes Technology Fast 500, & Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
GA is at the leading edge of creating practical solutions to one of the most pressing challenges of our time - the future of work. As recognized by The World Economic Forum, BCG, the OECD & more, these are big challenges to which only a few companies are offering real solutions. In this role, you'll be speaking every day to corporate leaders who rely on GA to help them apply these solutions to their workforce of the future.
We're looking for an Account Executive to join our SMB team and help initiate & grow our engagement with our small & medium sized business market
Who You Are:
- Proven expertise & comfort in top of the funnel sales development. Youll be provided with best-in-class sales engagement technology but you will be expected to generate new pipeline for yourself as we grow
- A masterful time manager who is deeply organized & has the drive to build your part of the business semi-autonomously
- You'll conduct live product demonstrations over the phone & via webinar
- Develop & grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals
- Proven past success in a transactional selling environment.
- Confidence selling in both 1:1 & 1: many situations.
- Ability to identify client challenges & align GA solutions to meet their needs.
- The ability to effectively & persuasively communicate with decision-makers (typically SVP level+) at SMBs.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & negotiation skills.
- An entrepreneur at heart you enjoy working as part of a small team, rapidly iterating on strategy, & getting your hands dirty to build something great.
- Action Oriented
- Balances Stakeholders
- Communicates Effectively
- Drive for Results
- Plans & Aligns