Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data & technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. Were the most-visited car-shopping site in the US & we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
We are looking for the next member of our Advertising Operations team. The Ad Ops Specialist is part of CarGurus ad sales organization & is primarily responsible for forecasting, trafficking, optimizing & analyzing ad campaigns. The Ad Ops Specialist will focus their attention on a number of strategic client relationships & will coordinate with Sales & Account Management to provide outstanding service to our customers. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic & flexible team player, with a strong analytical & creative mind that thrives in a fast paced startup environment.
- Manage operational execution & success throughout the campaign lifecycle
- Work with Sales & Account Management during the pre-sales proposal process to create compelling marketing programs
- Obtain creative assets & verify compliance with ad specs
- QA & traffic online advertising campaigns to meet contractual obligations & drive revenue
- Partner with Sales & Account Manager to make recommendations & support campaign delivery & performance optimizations
- Provide end of month reporting & billing reconciliation
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of digital advertising experience
- Traffic & campaign implementation experience preferred; optimization experience a plus
- Excellent Analytical & Communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of online advertising industry terms, concepts & business models
- Ability to manage multiple projects & deadlines successfully
- Experience with DFP, DFA, various 3rd party creative & ad serving systems a plus
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.
At CarGurus, we invest in our peoples professional growth with everything from learning & development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks & benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, & more. That includes equity in the companyour way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the worlds most trusted & transparent automotive marketplace, but trust & transparency dont just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves & their potentialwhere you dont just fit, you thrive. We dont discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
We recognize that flexibility plays a critical role in enabling our people to thrive in both their personal & professional lives. We currently welcome Gurus into our Cambridge, MA office on a voluntary basis but do not require employees to physically be in the office. We will adopt a hybrid working model when health experts & government officials in our local communities deem it safe to do so. Specific arrangements within this model will be up to team leaders discretion; we encourage you to discuss your questions & needs during the interview process.
All US CarGurus employees are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19, unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation. This helps us to safeguard the health of our employees & their families, our customers & visitors, & the community at large.