Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences & empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust & galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner & tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters mostcreating experiences & promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, & Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily & there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, & were named as one of Colorados Best Paying Companies! Weve also been listed on Wealthfronts Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work & hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100. We currently employ almost 500 Iterators & that number grows weekly, in part enabled by our recent Series E financing.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, & Denver, & London, & remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, & Humility. To understand the Iterable story, & learn more about our mission, explore our Culture & About Us page.
How you will make a difference:
As our Vice President, Finance you will uphold Iterables values & high standards for success in leading the business finance organization - which includes both the FP&A & procurement teams. Reporting to the CFO, you will drive the companys financial planning cycles, regular internal & board reporting, external benchmarking, & procurement processes. You will work closely with Iterables accounting organization, as well as serve a partner to each of Iterables department heads on budgeting & BVA analyses.
One of our core values is exhibiting a growth mindset & Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
Youll get to:
- Spearhead the companys strategic & financial planning processes
- Manage & monitor Iterables key performance metrics & provide the leadership team with insights on related trends
- Help create, improve & manage internal processes, best practices, & templates across the organization for regular budget variance analyses
- Mentor & grow a very capable finance team
- Contribute to cross-functional teams as a trusted advisor, creative problem-solver & strategic thinker
- Potentially build & lead Iterables investor relations (IR) function
- Assist in preparing the company for a potential future public offering
We are looking for people who have:
- Several years of experience in finance leadership roles for a publicly traded business
- The ability to manage & handle a broad range of finance & strategic planning matters in a fast paced work environment
- Experience partnering cross-functionally to facilitate planning & ongoing fiscal analysis
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage & scale a growing team
- Executive presence with high degree of comfort in board & investor interactions
- Ability to exhibit flexibility & creativity in dealing with novel legal issues & complex transactions
- Experience managing an investor relations program
- IPO preparation & execution experience
- Experience with global expansion
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.
(last updated 6/24/21)