The Squarespace Finance team is looking for an eager Financial Analyst to join our team. You will be the contact within the company forecasting revenue & relaying revenue statistics & trends to senior management.
We expect you to assist with all phases of the revenue recognition cycle from order to revenue recognition. You will work with both finance & business leaders to ensure accurate forecasting & revenue calculations.
In this role, you will also foster relationships across the organization & are comfortable presenting financial information concisely. You will have direct exposure to the CFO & is the perfect opportunity to use your analytical abilities to meet the needs of a growing organization.
You will report to the VP, Finance in New York.
- Develop advanced budgeting, financial forecasting & modeling tools
- Prepare monthly, quarterly & yearly revenue trending & analysis reports
- Compare & analyze results against budget & forecast
- Prepare detailed analysis & reports in to indicate the driving elements of changes in revenue performance
- Collaborate with others regarding revenue systems, evaluations, & improvements
- Identify opportunities to enhance the efficiency of existing processes & propose improvements to improve the use of key metrics
- Support the development, tracking & reporting of operational & financial metrics
- 4+ years experience in financial planning & analysis
- Deep experience with modeling & forecasting subscription revenue
- Attention to detail & willingness to dig into the numbers to gain key insights
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.