We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented AR Contract Coordinator. The AR Contract Coordinator will analyze information, maintain complete & accurate records, assist with routine accounting duties, & provide prompt, courteous responses to inquiries or complaints from Commercial clients. You should also be a skilled researcher & possess strong communication & computer skills.
To succeed as an AR Contract Coordinator, candidate must be 100% comfortable interacting with clients, both phone & email communication, daily regarding on their subscription, payment, & other discrepancies, as well as scheduling payment calls.
- Ensure timely collection of payments & follow-up emails for all outstanding invoices.
- Prepare, verify, & process billings for customers from Salesforce
- Update our AR Invoice Sent Tracker on a weekly basis
- Enter data into our accounting software
- Investigate & resolve any irregularities or inquiries from customers
- Record customer payments (Wires, Checks, & LBX) in our Check Register & Cash Transactions file daily
- Post customer payments by recording cash, checks, & credit card transactions in the AR tracker & entering them into CMS/the NetSuite ERP system
- Direct interaction with customers on collection matters & dispute resolution.
- Maintain Commercial Subscription Billing inbox traffic
- Maintain clients contact information is accurate in Salesforce
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance,
- 3 years work experience in Accounts Receivable role.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles, regulatory standards & compliance requirements
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus but not required
- Ability to calculate, post & manage accounting figures & financial records
- Excellent data entry skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving & decision-making skills
- Effective organizational, stress & time management skills
- Hands on, self-starting, disciplined, & detail oriented individual with ability to work independently in a high-volume environment that requires a work product that is accurate & timely
- Problem-solving attitude
- Have highly developed communication & interpersonal skills & the ability to handle sensitive & confidential information.
- Must be comfortable & exhibit strong customer service skills when dealing with Commercial Clients at all levels
- Ability to work cooperatively & collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, & external parties to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, & results.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.