Compass is a technology-driven real estate platform that provides comprehensive brokerage services, combining exceptional agents with thoughtfully crafted digital products to make the process of buying, selling, or renting a home intelligent, deliberate, & seamless.
As a Systems Engineer for Identity & Access Management, you will be involved in effective provisioning, architecture design, operation, & administration of our identity management platform. You will be part of an Enterprise Technology Systems Team that is responsible for designing & developing scalable, maintainable, highly available systems that meet business objectives & SLAs. Your primary responsibilities will focus on building our identity management infrastructure & serving as our business champion of iPaaS services.
At Compass You Will:
- Be responsible for administering & architecting a complete identity platform to scale our business.
- Automate IT workflows using G Suite, OneLogin, & Zendesk APIs
- Select & implement security tools, policies, & procedures in adherence to Compass security protocols
- Serve a resource for other departments with a citizen integrator iPaaS system
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions
- Help improve overall IT systems, build processes, & efficiency
- Liaise with vendors & other IT personnel for problem resolution
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ Years of Experience in IT with at least 2 years as a Systems Engineer
- BA/BS Computer Science
- Experience configuring & administering IAM/IDP SSO solutions (OneLogin, Okta)
- Knowledge of directory services (AD/LDAP) structures
- Exceptional communication skills- helpful & calm under pressure
- Proactive attitude loves to work in a fast-paced environment where the toolset is continuously evolving
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.