Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking a DevOps Engineer to integrate & automate systems within the ITIL framework. This role will either assist cross functional teams or end users with the best user experience, automated self service, systems integrations & systems automation. Supporting the Technical Services team & all Twilions alike this role is a significant player in the success of our ticketing system & interfaces at Twilio.
Twilio takes something very complex (communications) & makes it look easy, were looking for a DevOps Engineer that can do that too!
- As a member of the Technical Intelligence DevOps team you will build solutions that enable Twilions to efficiently & effectively get stuff done!
- Successful candidates will have experience integrating & deploying a variety of services as a member of a collaborative team & have no fear digging into the unknown.
- 4-5+ years of Node/JS/Python or OOP application development.
- 2-3+ years of experience deploying services on AWS/Kubernetes (eks).
- Understand & be able to implement or interact with a REST API.
- Experience setting up automated workflows.
- Experience with installing or deploying AWS ElasticSearch.
- BS in Computer Science/DevOps Engineering or equivalent professional experience.
As a Technical Intelligence DevOps Engineer, you will:
- Works on a plethora of issues, a great day for you would involve proposing solutions based on customer feedback, folding in opportunity to design & develop an engaging solution.
- You may work with technologies that utilize Twilios APIs, to provide high availability while maintaining scalability
- Automate business processes.
- You will dive into new technologies frequently, & expect to only develop on the bleeding edge creating & deploying enterprise level services, APIs & integration best practices.
- Contribute to internal frontend libraries & frameworks, processes
- Help resolve technical issues & blockers for internal customers, automate where possible.
- Be a leader & educator for peer & junior colleagues
As a DevOps Engineer your applications will be critical in positioning our products as the most engaging brand in communication.. Our wide-ranging use of communications technology offers excellent opportunities for research.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located remotely in the United States. What you will get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.