Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
We have the potential to change lives on a massive scale with our innovative approach to healthcare & it all starts with our ability to deliver that message to our key sales partners & their customers. Our sales partners make the first impressions on community stakeholders & serve as the frontline ambassadors of Clover's Missions. We aim to have authentic connections with a wide range of stakeholders, uncovering opportunities to offer a whole new kind of Medicare to prospective members.
We are seeking a Sales Operations Associate that will have a major impact on our overall sales strategy. In this role you will be tasked with innovating on operational workflows as well as developing new processes with an eye towards technology-enabled scalability. This is a great opportunity to hone your skill set & evolve within our growing organization.
As a Sales Operations Associate, you will:
- Support field & telesales agent onboarding & recertification processes.
- Help create materials & event strategies to introduce the broker community to Clover in new markets.
- Assist in the creation of sales tool development including, but not limited to, our broker portal & Salesforce CRM.
- Partner with Product & Engineering to increase sales engagement efficiencies & develop performance dashboards.
- Assist in the development & analysis of sales & marketing reports.
- Define communication plans & provide a bridge between brokers & telesales to the rest of the organization.
- Maintain a feedback loop with all sales leads in order to surface key insights & incorporate them into our overall strategy.
- Contribute to & at times lead, new Sales Operations initiatives in line with an ever-evolving sales strategy.
- Support the development & implementation of new sales process initiatives.
- Flag common issues from the front lines & escalate through Sales leadership to ensure our organization is constantly learning from your experience.
You will love this job if:
- You are a proactive communicator and pride yourself in your ability to be clear, honest, & timely.
- You have a strategic vision for how to increase sales through operational efficiency & process.
- You are entrepreneurial. You are results driven & enjoy being part of a high-performing team.
- You have an insatiable curiosity & an appetite to learn. You are always looking to improve experience, processes & methods of execution.
- You are mission-driven & are passionate about improving the lives of Medicare eligibles across the country.
You should get in touch if:
- You have strong analytical & reporting skills.
- You value technology & have an operations mindset.
- Implement new workflows & streamline approaches.
- You are excited at the opportunity to join a growing sales operations team in a vital support function.
- You believe in the value of technology to track & improve your performance over time.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software & analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene & provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, & our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate & mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clovers inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & our employees are people with different strengths, experiences & backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race & gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion & many other parts of ones identity. All of our employees points of view are key to our success, & inclusion is everyone's responsibility.