Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity & security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare & the public sector, & they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality & at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In & one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
What youll do:
- You will report to the Director, Program Management
- You will manage project delivery starting with creating realistic project plans, building on the plan & ensuring deployment readiness of projects.
- Lead communication & coordination across multiple teams to remove roadblocks for project success.
- Track timelines, establish milestones, manage status reports, lead meetings for all projects.
- Develop work backlogs, manage engineering dependencies & ensure they are concise & accurate.
- Lead efforts to identify risks, resolve project conflicts, & establish appropriate resolution paths.
- Identify process pain points & implement solutions.
- Create inter- & intra-team rituals, hold everyone accountable & adjust as the needs of the teams change.
- Experienced with implementing Agile/Scrum best practices.
- Project management skills.
- Excellent technical background with software delivery experience.
- Understand new requirements, operational processes, techniques & solutions.
- Inspired to identify & improve in areas where automation can replace manual work.
- 3+ years of experience with Agile software development techniques, methodologies & best practices.
- Experience in Jira with the ability to set up custom process, workflow, & automation for projects.
- SaaS/PaaS startup experience.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, & proud to be committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.