We are a Marketing Platform & Analytics Solution to help Fashion, luxury & Cosmetics professionals discover, activate & measure the voices that matter for their brands.
Founded in NYC with operating headquarters in Paris, & offices in London, Milan, lOS angeles, Tokyo, Marid, Girona & Craiova; we work with over 1,000 brands in more than 100 countries as well as partners like IMG, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, the British Fashion Council, Pitti Uomo, & google to accelerate their business & build lasting exposure. Our company's industry communities GPS Radar & Style Coalition bring together over 50,000 influencers, editors, buyers & more to share content, events, news, images & more.
Reporting to the Chief Strategy Officer, the Vice President of product Marketing will be responsible for the market success of our product portfolio globally. Your mission will be to articulate a clear, original & monetizable value for each of our targets & solutions & execute our overall go-to-market.
- Work with global, cross-functional departments, including product management, corporate marketing, sales & professional services to synthesize effective positioning & messaging that drives sales of our products through all channels.
- Define compelling value proposition for each customer profile / buying persona & package attractive solutions mixing software, content, data & professional services to help them reach their goals.
- Lead go-to-market planning by developing channel & direct sales tools, packaging & pricing ans support training & enablement.
- Partner with Launchmetrics' demand generation & global marketing teams to design & launch campaigns designed to create measurable pipeline impact brand awareness with key enterprise buyers.
- Coordinate creation of pitch decks, product demos, collateral, use cases, customer stories, & talking points.
- Develop relationships with key Launchmetrics customers, helping to turn these customer in to references.
- Influence product roadmap through customer research & competitive intelligence.
- Help position Launchmetrics as the leading Brand Performance Platform for Fashion, Luxury & Beauty brands among Partners, Customers, Industry analysts & press.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- BA/BS in marketing, business of related fields; MBA is highly desired
- 10+ years of related product or solutions marketing experience
- Expertise & a proven track record successfully marketing SaaS business applications is highly desired; Cloud computing experience is required
- Proven interest for Fashion, Luxury & Beauty industry
- English Native with excellent written, verbal & presentation skills
- Proven track record partnering with cross-functional teams & leading successful product launches
- Strategic thinker, creative problem solver & strong analytical skills
- Ability to think strategically & execute tactically
- Experience influencing & communicating product offers to customers, prospects, sales people, industry analysts & trade press
- Experience working with large international teams & ability to work cross-culturally & travel frequently
- Experience in marketing to developers is highly desired
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a company that has revolutionised industries
- A chance to work with a passionate, driven & fun team
- An incredible work environment - fun, casual & fast-paced
- Weekly team lunches
- Monthly team activities & outings
- Summer Fridays
- Monthly work from home days