Looking for a VP Engineering or a Senior Engineer looking to join an early stage company and grow their role.
Experience with prop-tech or fin-tech a plus.
What we do:
- Debie is building a credit ratings platform. Our score is generated utilizing real time data and the right candidate will need to have some experiencing building scalable solutions. We are building a team that will move fast and iterate faster. Fanatical customer focus to dominate this industry and be a force for good. We don't score negatively and believe that data doesn't have to be evil.
* You are curious and motivated.
* A software engineering generalist who cares deeply about user-centric product.
* You have deep knowledge of web technologies and large-scale web application architecture. Experience with finance and accounting APIs is an advantage. (Plaid, Finicity, MX, QuickBooks, Zero, Wave, etc.)
* You have a strong background in computer science.
* You take a thoughtful approach to decision making; knowing when to move fast and when to do things right.
* You want to work in a product-driven environment.
* Have the desire to code and build daily.
6+ years of professional software development experience
Experience building backend framework at scale
Experience with Docker & Kubernetes
Experience designing RESTful APIs
Experience with data modeling & at least one database engine (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.)
Masters degree in Computer Science or Data Science
Debie is able to pay a market wage and offers an above market equity split. We also have an employee stock purchase plan to help employees increase equity exposure as we grow.
Comp is negotiable for the right candidate.