At Lyft, community is what we are & its what we do. Its what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
We are looking for an Executive Business Partner to support our Director of Global Supply Management & our Head of Central Supply Chain. You will handle the calendar of the executive & coordinate events & meetings for the broader supply chain team. You enjoy working in an energetic environment & streamlining hectic days. You are incredibly organized, a true team-player, & able to build strong relationships. You make it happen & youre not afraid to be yourself while uplifting those around you.
- Complex calendar management & meeting coordination
- Be a team expert & go-to person for business related to your department & executive
- Help prepare presentation materials & briefs for team meetings
- Project manage tasks to ensure completion of action items
- Keep relevant team members informed & refine communications throughout the company
- Assist with booking travel, including airline, hotel booking, & visas
- Partner with Office & IT teams to ensure teams have appropriate resources
- Budget & expense management
- Plan team building events & keep a pulse on culture & team morale
- You will report to the Director, Global Supply Mangement
- 2 + years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills
- Incredibly detail-oriented with a creative working style
- Can take even the smallest project & run with it to successful completion
- Bring a growth mindset to the team
- Passion for Lyft & the ridesharing community!
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.