The Programmatic Account Manager is an essential role within BuzzFeeds Programmatic Sales & Operations team, & will manage the daily execution & performance of our programmatic business.You willprovide high-quality customer service as well as maximizing programmatic revenue & yield.This role is basedin Santa Monica, CA andwill report to theDirector of Programmatic Partnerships.
Setup & manage PMP campaigns across all clients, platforms & technology partners. Provide pre- & post-sales support to the sales team. Pull audience data & research to enhance sales proposals.
Provide guidance on best tactics (targeting, ad sizes & formats) for specific goals. Create in-depth wrap reports for PG campaigns & top spending PMPs to guide renewal. Develop strategic media plans in response to RFPs; work with inventory team on avails for understanding sell-through & high-performance inventory, along with content packages, native ad units, & data solutions across BuzzFeed's portfolio. Develop strategies to identify top spending open auction clients & PMP clients & up-sell to higher spend levels.OptimizePMPs & serve as client contact for any troubleshooting or performance issues.
Long termgoals for this role:
- Track & analyze recurring deal issues & communicate trends with team leads
- Collaborate withthe product team for additional features & capabilities that will help achieve the goals of our programmatic partners
- Maintain working knowledge of the our needs of specific advertiser verticals (Auto, Entertainment, CPG)
- 3+ years of digital media experiencewithat least 1 year of direct experiencein the programmatic media ecosystem
- Media Planning experience, with knowledge of DFP & SSP platforms & tooling .
- Proficiency with Excel andKeynoteor other presentation tools.
- Experience in a client facing role.
Life at BuzzFeed
BuzzFeed strongly believes that the more diverse our team, the better our work will be. BuzzFeed is committed to equal opportunity employment & celebrates inclusion in all circumstances.
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media & tech company delivering news & entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 19 cities around the world & more than 1500 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, & more. We value aculture of experimentation,teamwork, equality,humble confidence, andhard work(fused with fun). At BuzzFeed, youll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools & create content that helps connect people all over the world.
As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion & is committed to equal opportunity employment. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on ateam that values your contributions
- Opportunities for personal & professional growth through work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning Team, Employee Resource Groups, & more
- An attractive compensation package, including salary, bonus, & equity
- A generous & well-rounded benefits program featuring PTO andunlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans,gym & wellness discounts, & much more
Please send a resume & cover letter on why you are a good fit & interested in Client Services with BuzzFeed.