Who are Wade & Wendy?
Wade & Wendy is an AI-Powered Recruitment Conversation Platform. We deploy automated conversations across the recruiting process to make for a better & faster experience for job-seekers & better & faster decision-making process for hiring teams: everything from automated first-round interviews to informational FAQ sessions to building out the needs for the role.
Dozens of Fortune 500 companies have brought on Wendy (our AI recruiter) to help with their hiring. Our team is backed by Slack, ffVC, Randstad & other great VCs, as we bring AI & machine learning to the recruiting/HR space - all in order to make the process of building teams more human.
Who are the people building Wade & Wendy?
Our diverse team comes from a wide variety of backgrounds (plus has seen more than a few exits): we have a former physicist whose work helped win a nobel prize, a fine-dining chef who returned to their first love: coding, & people who have tackled problems with novel solutions like using Google Glass in farming & voice recognition in manufacturing.
We are linguists & psychologists & technologists & writers, all committed to learning, iterating & pushing things forward.
And we get most excited about working together to tackle this challenge: to help teams grow meaningfully & help people find meaningful work.
What's the Role?
You'll design & implement NLP models, as well as work on bringing those models into production. You'll work to drive our conversational engine forward, as well as build our NLU - work that will be in the hands of people all over the world looking for the next step in their career (and organizations looking for their next great teammate).
Whathave you done?
- Quickly learned & mastered new languages & frameworks as needed?
- Have at least 4 years of software engineering experience working with machine learning models?
- Have at least 3 years of implementing machine learning frameworks into production?
- Become proficient in Python & at least one ML framework like PyTorch or Tensorflow?
- Become proficient in Java?
- Experience with NLP deep-learning style: RNN, CNN, attention-based models, embeddings?
- Built systems from the ground up?
- Built chatbots or worked with AI?
- Do you want totackle cutting-edge NLP problems & laying the foundation for AI-human conversational interaction?
- Do you want get your hands dirty in a startup environment?
- Do you love working with smart people to solve hard problems?
- Do you want to automate everything?
Join our team
If you answered "Yes" to many of those questions - we'd love to chat. Let's change the way people work.