We're looking for Product Insights Analysts to join the Products Analytics team to lead integrating data & insights into our product decisions. Working with Product Managers, you will guide product development with relevant insights based on analysis. You'll create data sets, design analysis, provide rigorous reporting & make recommendations based on this to help determine our product roadmap. You are focused on impact, & have the skill to understand customers & promote growth. You should demonstrate curiosity, data fluency, & a passion for driving decisions based on data.
You will report to the Manager, Product Analytics & be based in our New York headquarters.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices & provides flexibility for our employees.
- You will work with Product, Engineering, & Design teams to understand project goals, determine measurements, monitor performance, & explore our customers
- You'll partner with the Product team to become an expert in a specific product area, understanding requirements & building dashboards that answer common questions; enhance existing dashboards to increase impact, improving user experience & adoption, & measure the health of the business & provide visibility of our data to partners
- You'll translate broad questions into plans for research & discovery, perform data exploration, & craft narratives from data insights for non-technical team members that caters to clear storytelling & applicable recommendations
- Create all the technical implementations & documentation associated with the dashboards & work toward 100% accuracy
- Champion best practice experimentation methodologies & analyze results
- BS degree in a quantitative discipline: computer science, statistics, applied mathematics, operations research, engineering, economics
- 3+ years of work experience in process execution, business intelligence, dashboarding, reporting, or data analysis
- 1+ years of experience with Chartio, Looker, Tableau or comparable data visualization tools
- 1+ years of experience manipulating large datasets using SQL
- Love to get deep into the weeds with data & understand edge-cases & how to best represent them
- Experience building relationships with teammates, & helping the team to make decisions at a variety of levels
- Guide impact by thoughtfully solving open-ended problems
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.