Presales is a dynamic team that sits between Vimeos robust sales & support teams. The Presales team is responsible for funneling sales requests through email, chat, & phone, to provide timely & in-depth information regarding Vimeos video, live streaming & OTT solutions. In this role, youll work closely with support, sales, & operations teams, with a focus on strategically optimizing our communication & sales funnels to increase conversion through these channels.
The Presales Specialist will be joining a growing team focused on providing optimal sales support to prospective clients, while regularly interfacing with a variety of teams & departments across the organization.
What youll do:
- Work with prospective self-serve & Enterprise users over email, chat, & phone.
- Develop & maintain expertise in feature functionality & practical application of all Vimeo product offerings across Vimeos various platforms.
- Work with potential self-serve users as well as existing users / potential Enterprise clients to evaluate their needs & match their use case to the appropriate feature-set on Vimeo.
- Work alongside Vimeos Support team to ensure product information that appears in email language & other help content is current & reflective of current offerings.
- Partner with SDRs to ensure a smooth transition for qualified sales leads coming in through Presales support & chat channels!
- Maintain workflows & strategize on improvements on day-to-day tasks where needed.
- Stay up to date on product changes & launches that impact sales (across all Vimeo platforms).
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 1-3 years experience working in a sales support or presales environment.
- Experience working in Zendesk. Familiarity with Salesforce & Drift a plus.
- Ability to communicate about complex video & live streaming software over email, chat, & phone.
- Experience working at a tech company in a sales or sales support capacity (SaaS, video a plus).
- Ability to traverse the worlds of support & sales, always with a focus on solving problems that will have a positive impact on user experience & conversion.
Vimeo is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs