What We Are Building:
At Rubikloud, we are on a mission to bring Intelligent Decision Automation to the worlds largest enterprise retailers. Our platform unifies the latest in distributed systems, artificial intelligence, cloud architecture & some of the brightest minds to fulfill our mission. Over the past three years, we have been able to connect with over 150,000 retail point of sales location in 10 countries & create a database of over $100 billion in first party retail transactional data. And the numbers are only growing!
Who We Are Looking For:
We want to change the way how retailers make business decisions. As Director of Analytics, you will lead part of the team that tackles this challenge. If you love solving complex problems, analyzing complex datasets, finding insights from data, & leading your team to success, this role is for you. Reporting to the Senior Director of Product & Analytics, you will get the chance to work with various team members across the organization to execute on the Rubikloud vision & provide leadership to our team of Data Analysts.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Provide technical expertise through analytical engagements & consulting services
- Develop & mentor world class team of customer-driven Data Analysts to support our solutions & clients
- Provide planning, strategy, & technical guidance to the Analytics team in the completion of analytics projects.
- Lead presentation of analysis & recommendations internally & externally.
- Be the customer data expert - have deep understanding of our customers data, including sales data, customer/loyalty data, web/mobile data, & other external data sources that are relevant to their business.
- Be the bridge between business & technical teams for the data domain.