BetterUp is a mobile-based coaching platform that brings personalized professional coaching to employees at all levels. We help managers lead better, teams perform better, & employees thrive personally & inspire professionally. Our mission is to help professionals everywhere pursue their lives with greater clarity, purpose, & passion. Our product was developed by a team of leading behavioral scientists, researchers, & technologists. Were already transforming the way companies approach talent development at high-performing organizations like Airbnb, Genentech, Mars, LinkedIn & Workday.
BetterUp is currently seeking a Content Manager to join our Partner Enablement team. The mission of this team is to deliver delightful & insightful material that helps our partner-facing teammates communicate the value of BetterUp & guide Partners through their journey with us. This is a new function at BetterUp & the Content Manager will play a critical role in building out the function. The Content Manager will primarily be responsible for creating, coordinating, & planning content in support of the post-sales teams conversations with our partners. Storytelling, detail-orientation, research, data insights, strategic written communication are the core skills exercised in this role.
- Create dynamic & engaging materials that help our team lead strategic conversations & share results & insights with our Partners.
- Help stand-up & scale an end-to-end process for building out key meeting materials on behalf of our Customer Relationship Managers.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Customer Relationship Managers, the Deployment Management team, & Senior Behavioral Scientists to pull in research, data & coaching insights to integrate into Partner narratives.
- Evaluate effectiveness & propose adjustments to help scale & streamline our process for creating the content, & make the content/experience more delightful & impactful for our partners.
- Understand key trends in content needs to help turn market positioning, messaging & product capabilities into partner-specific content.
- Manage & help curate the Partner Enablement content repository ensuring all information is easily & readily available.
If you have some or all of the following please apply:
- A Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree
- 3-5 years working in consulting, content management, or sales enablement functionB2B or SaaS company preferred
- Experience developing narrative-based contentpresentations, interactive exercises, leave-behindswith an understanding of the basic tenets & architecture of storytelling
- A reputation for craftsmanship & user-centered thinking
- Strong analytical & quantitative skills must have both a curiosity & the skills to analyze & make meaning out of data & translate data into insights & recommendations
- Excellent program management, planning, prioritization, & organizational skills
- Passion for coaching, learning, education, behavioral sciences or other fields that lead to human well-being
We provide amazing benefits, but if you ask the team, theyll tell you that the greatest benefit we offer employees is an incredibly meaningful mission & transformative work.
- Full coverage medical, dental & vision insurance
- Unlimited use, at your own discretion, vacation policy
- 14 paid annual holidays
- 5 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Professional development through BetterUp coaching for you & a significant other
- 401(k) self contribution
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
BetterUp provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, & training.