Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is search for a Senior Software Engineer to join our direct-to-consumer e-commerce team. As a Senior Software Engineer you will have the opportunity to lead a headless SFCC implementation. As a company built on a strong digital foundation, technology is integral to our e-commerce vision & how customers interact with the Casper brand online. As Senior Engineer, youll play a key role in building software that enables teams across the Casper organization to bring delightful experiences to our customers.
Casper (casper.com) was created to re-imagine sleep from the ground up, beginning with its obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress. All of Caspers sleep products including its pillow, bedding, & furniture are developed in-house by the companys award-winning R&D team in San Francisco. Casper was named one of Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies in the World & its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do...
- Provide Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) technology expertise for solution design & technical implementation
- Serve as backend node.js / Demandware lead
- Design, code, unit test, & code review iterative improvements to platform
- Collaborate with Product, Design, & Engineering partners to determine the best path for Salesforce platform implementation
- Translate business & marketing challenges into well-designed solutions.
- Develop applications end-to-end, working with a wide range of systems, processes & technologies that solve problems & delight users
- Stay in tune with the latest Salesforce technology updates, changes, community, & roadmap(s)
- Enjoy teaching & coaching the business team on how to best use Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Maintain & document processes/procedures & provide seamless hand-off to business users to utilize
- Serve as mentor / teacher for less experienced developers on the team, with the goal of making everyone the best they can be
Our dream candidate...
- At least 4 years of relevant Software Engineering experience
- Certified as a Salesforce B2C Commerce Developer or Architect
- Knowledge of digital commerce components such as users, catalog, pricing, inventory, & payment.
- Knowledge of digital commerce integrations such as CMS, DAM, PIM, OMS, & ERP
- Open-minded & values a team that is flexible around implementation.
- Well-versed in modern cloud platforms, like AWS, & "infrastructure as code" approaches
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Pro-active. You can independently seek out answers & own project responsibilities
The syrup on your waffles...
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging & equity so that youre part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep & fitness, credits for your favorite studios & in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks & coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join & product discounts for friends & family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!