Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, & team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, & New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life, & it starts right here at Gusto. Thats why were committed to building a collaborative & inclusive workplace, both physically & virtually. Learn more about our Total Rewards philosophy.
Gustos Benefit Operations (BenOps) & Customer Experience (CX) teams are passionate about using innovative technology & service to elevate the people platform experience of small business owners & their employees. In this role, youll help design & drive BenOps & CX initiatives that support Gusto, CX Gusties & our customers.
Youll be responsible for driving individual & cross functional projects that drive our business & people forward. Youll partner with BenOps & CX leadership to ensure we meet our need for hiring, ramping & leading a best in class BenOps & customer experience team.
Heres what youll do day-to-day:
- Design & lead strategic projects drive major decisions & outcomes for our CX Gustie & customer strategy through building & implementing large scale programs for BenOps & CX wide initiatives.
- Serve as strategic horsepower for the BenOps organization.
- Enable BenOps & CX to meet our aspirational goals with an inspired workforce & scalable programs.
- Optimize existing hiring, ramping & leadership programs that have outsized cross-team impact.
- Provide operational chops, institutional knowledge, & deep process expertise to provide clear line of sight to top CX priorities, drive operationally efficient programs, & organizational needs as they evolve throughout the year.
- Design scalable systems to support BenOps & CXs rapid growth while delivering quality customer & Gustie outcomes.
- Staying up to date on competitive activity throughout the industry & understanding implications for CXs People Roadmap & CX Gustie Experience Strategy.
Heres what were looking for:
- 4+ years performing insights & operations/strategy related role driving strategic initiatives at broad level
- People & customer focused. This role will focus on the success of BenOps & CX through driving positive Gustie & customer outcomes.
- Action-oriented. You have the ability to take an idea or hypothesis to execution.
- Influence. You arent afraid to suggest new & different things - & have a knack for taking people along with you on the journey.
- Strong analytical skills. You have the ability to tell stories through data & make bold recommendations that drive business outcomes.
- You thrive in fast-paced, ambiguous, get-stuff-done environments - & can easily juggle multiple competing priorities & projects simultaneously.
- Deep obsession for delivering an amazing employee & customer experience
At Gusto, we strive to provide rewards that empower employees to achieve their financial & personal goals. We offer competitive compensation packages with a strong emphasis on equity based compensation (ownership in Gusto). To learn more about Gustos compensation philosophy & benefits offerings please view our Total Rewards Approach page.
Our cash compensation range for this role is $104,000 - $132,000 in Denver & most remote locations & $127,000 - $160,000 in San Francisco & New York. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including candidate experience & expertise, & may vary from the amounts listed above.
Our customers come from all walks of life & so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values & our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Gusto considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state & local law. Gusto is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities & disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.