Who we are & what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, & survey feedback. Our mission is to power the curious & enable organizations, including 98% of the Fortune 500, to transform feedback into action. Our brand is beloved & well known throughout the worldover 6 billion people have taken a SurveyMonkey survey! Today, more than 17 million active users rely on our platform to measure & understand feedback from employees, customers, website & app users, & the market. And our enterprise-grade products & solutions enable 335,000+ organizations globally to solve daily challengesfrom delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention.
What we are looking for
We're looking for a Senior Product Designer who is curious about customers & passionate about data-driven design. We are looking for someone with an appetite for validating ideas by running research & interpreting quantitative & qualitative data for each project. You are practiced at testing designs in small chunks to uncover insights & validate hypotheses at high speed this ability will be a crucial component to your success. Your creative efficiency will help you navigate uncertainty. You also stop at nothing to create elegant solutions based on your clearly defined concepts. Your role is based in our Dublin office, reporting to the Senior Director of Design in the US. By joining this team, you will fill a crucial role in the Product Engineering Design triad & will help us build our strategy to improve growth & conversion.
If this describes you then join our amazing Dublin team to create compelling experiences & deliver impact.
- Enjoy being hands-on with interaction design, visual design, prototyping & customer research taking problems from concept to implementation, quickly & iteratively
- Obsess over details UI consistency, micro-interactions, even project plans
- Know how to build relationships with peers & partners, with practiced ability to promote agreement across teams
- Data-driven whether it's analyzing qualitative data to uncover insights or creating variations of a design for A/B testing, you balance user-centricity with an understanding of the data & business goal
- You jump in on whatever task the team needs to deliver growth with speed & thoughtfulness
- Appreciate feedback you will give it, receive it, seek it out through facilitation of critiques & retrospectives
- Care about the impact of the products you design, not just the design outcome
- Empower & inspire your teammates by sharing expertise & partnership
- 5+ years of experience (experience on a Growth team an asset)
- Work thoughtfully across the product design life cycle, with experience guiding & leading groups of designers or teams, including Product Management, Engineering, Data Analysts, Marketing, User Research, Content Strategy & Localization
- Craft clear points of view balancing business metrics & the user's experience
- Cleanly & quickly produce quality design concepts based on feedback
- Experienced at creating a cohesive experiences, both consuming & contributing to a centralized design system
- Tailor your design process to the situation, anticipate obstacles to chart a course forward
- Thoughtfully articulate design criteria, & tell a clear experience story through your design solutions
- Experienced with Sketch, Figma, Invision, Creative Suite, & knowledgeable about HTML, CSS. You can adopt new tools, designs & technology into your work & teach them to others.
- BA/BS/BFA or equivalent industry experience
- Portfolio showcasing examples of design work. (Growth related preferred)
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, & culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, & APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can thrive. We've won multiple awards & received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental & bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work & FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 & 2019, & we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, & inclusion efforts here.