We build tools for 100+ brands & retailers in the ecommerce space that help them offer free two-day shipping, same-day delivery, & product expansion into new marketplaces -- keeping them several steps ahead of the curve in a rapidly changing industry.
We are a purpose & culture driven organization that prides ourselves on connectivity, equality, diversity & inclusion. We are committed to our people as a service-oriented company as our people are at the heart of everything we do.
We are Headquartered in Chicago, with offices in New York, Conshohocken, PA (Philly area), & Krakow, Poland & we operate as a subsidiary of FedEx Services.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our Partner Success managers are client-facing, strategic problem solvers who help equip retailers with the tools to succeed in a fluid retail landscape. Were seeking account managers to become part of the team that makes ShopRunner a long-term, value-creating partner to each of the 100+ retailers in the ShopRunner network.
As a member of the partner success team, youll tend to your own part of the portfolio of ShopRunner brands. In this new age of retail, we are assembling a team that can ensure we meet client needs at the highest level possible by bringing new product ideas to life, through perpetual feedback between retailers & our product & tech teams. Ultimately, were looking to tell the story of our value proposition through business reviews & relationships, bridged by data that becomes more sophisticated as we continue to build our products.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Effectively engage partners in discussions on business performance, existing product & service ideas, & partners strategic initiatives.
- Own broad relationships across the partner organization, & cultivate them through in-person meetings, ongoing dialogues, & partner entertaining
- Navigate challenges & objections from partners in real-time discussions, both in person & via virtual meetings
- Use data to build ShopRunner business case, address partner inquiries or concerns, & effectively communicate results of internal analyses to partners
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on negotiation strategies for partner renewals, & successfully execute on those strategies to drive to contract renewals.
- Communicate internally, & with partners, about financial performance & impact of new deal models.
- Proactively engage the analytics team with suggestions & feedback on retailer insights, & new data & analysis needed to tell stories relevant to specific partners.
- Aggregate & deliver key retailer insights to Product & Marketing organizations in structured, consistent, & proactive manner.
- Amplify the voice of the retailer across organization through multiple touchpoints.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 5-7+ years in a client-facing account management or business development type position
- Ability to work effectively with senior business leaders
- Robust understanding of the ecommerce retail landscape is a huge plus.
- 5-7+ years working with data insights & turning them into actionable strategies.
- A track-record of growing accounts & earning trust
- Experience building & delivering impactful presentations to executive-level decision-makers
- Negotiation skills as evident from previous experience working within varying cost structures
- A team mentality & working closely with others & both sharing insights & challenges
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, & Google Docs skills
- A problem-solver who loves to deliver high quality support
- Someone comfortable with travel (30% of the time)