BetterCloud is the first SaaS Operations Management platform, empowering IT to define, remediate, & enforce management & security policies for SaaS applications. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud for continuous event monitoring, quickly remediating threats, & fully automating policy enforcementwhich is why CB Insights & the New York Times named BetterCloud as one of 50 Future Unicorns in 2019. BetterCloud is located in New York City, San Francisco, & Atlanta.
Were a high energy, high growth SaaS company seeking a Director of Engagement Marketing with a deep understanding of the B2B marketing funnel, at least 5 years experience driving optimization & results & reporting KPIs. You're able to own performance of the marketing funnel, from acquisition & nurture to customer success.
Were considering candidates in New York.
- 5+ years of B2B marketing, including digital, demand generation, & content marketing
- 3+ years managing & mentoring team members
- 3+ years of experience with marketing automation (preferably Marketo)
- Proven project management experience, including hands-on use of Asana, Monday, or Wrike
- Strong understanding of the marketing funnel, including lead scoring, lead flow & conversion from lead to MQL, SAL, SQL, & opportunity
- Excellent analytical skills & ability to aggregate data from multiple sources to make educated decisions on funnel optimization & spend across all marketing channels
- Ability to clearly communicate & present marketing plans, progress, & results
- Strong experience with Google Analytics, search engine optimization (SEO), technical SEO, lead management & nurture
- Mastery of our target persona & ability to oversee the creation of campaigns that reach the right person with the right message at the right time
- Demonstrated record of success in building & driving growth on a fast-moving team with multiple concurrent projects
- Proven track record of managing & executing a large number of multi-channel campaigns, involving multiple stakeholders & agencies, & defined KPIs.
- Appetite for finding new ways to improve our channels productivity, efficiency, & business process improvement
- Demonstrated critical thinking & decision-making skills to promptly navigate obstacles, resolve issues, & effectively advocate for the growth team
- A can-do attitude & a willingness to roll up your sleeves as part of the team
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, & team-building skills. Someone who is focused on delivery & proud moments with their peers
- Manage digital, demand generation, & customer marketing team members
- Own the MQL-to-pipe conversion number by playing a key role on the Growth team, working cross-functionally with events & corporate marketing, & by removing Marketing/Sales friction, driving alignment, & overseeing cadences, nurture campaigns, & direct mail campaigns
- Own agency relationships, such as our Google strategy agency & any new agencies we enlist as they relate to acquisition, demand, & retention strategies
- Create marketing plans for acquisition, conversion, & retention, including budget, channels, KPIs, & reporting
- Provide weekly reports of campaigns in motion & metrics
- Either build project plans in Monday or Asana or work with Campaigns Manager to ensure proper project build out & tracking
- Collaborate across marketing & the company to drive alignment & hit goals
- Performance: Audit, monitor & improve top of the funnel acquisition all the way to customer engagement & retention
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets