Bread, a division of Alliance Data, is a technology-driven payments company that partners with merchants & partners to personalize payment options for their customers. Bread integrates directly with merchants on their ecommerce site & gives them a single platform that lets them offer more ways to pay over time. Breads full-funnel recommendation engine serves up the right options at the right time, empowering merchants to sell more, improve conversion, & lift average-order-value.
Bread has enormous & engaging product & technical opportunities. We need to integrate across merchant sales channels to deliver conversion maximizing consumer experiences. Our Product & Engineering teams are seasoned, talented, agile, & quickly growing. We are looking to hire a Director of Product Management to lead our Growth & Support Vertical.
As a key member of the Product Leadership team, reporting to our SVP, Product & Analytics, you will lead our Growth & Support Product Team to drive Product strategy, execution, & iteration on our connectivity into the payments ecosystem. How we leverage the payments ecosystem to drive seamless merchant & consumer experiences is critical to our partnership growth, enterprise merchant expansion, & at-scale mid-market & SMB growth. You will collaborate closely with senior leaders in Design, Engineering, Partnerships, Success & Enablement to deliver high quality solutions that unlock step function growth for Bread.
Your role at Bread:
- You will own & drive the strategic vision & roadmap for our Growth & Support team, focused on Platform Connectivity & Partner & Enterprise Merchant Growth.
- You will partner with leaders in Product & across Bread to develop a well-grounded strategy, driven by data, user & market research, & internal insights.
- Individually & as a manager, you will partner closely with Design & Engineering to bring that vision & roadmap to life, driving measurable top & bottom line growth for Bread.
- You will coach & grow your team members into long-term company leaders. You will hire onto & and scale your team in line with the company strategy & needs.
- As a key member of the Product Leadership Team, you will own & drive improvement to internal & cross functional team processes & practices.
What we are looking for:
- 8+ years of product leadership experience for a Payments company where you built technology-enabled lending products & experiences
- Deep familiarity with the payments ecosystem & emerging technologies & solutions in payments
- Experience building & delivering on strategic partner-facing roadmaps
- Ability to blend strategic & tactical execution skills; drive high-level strategy as well as dive into the weeds & get hands-on when needed
- Effective communicator who cares about people & can build relationships & alignment both internally & externally
- Built, led & developed a high-performing team, scaling from 1 to 5+ team members; experience leading a remote/distributed team environment a plus
- Clear understanding & ability to explain the business opportunity & technical decisions behind your product portfolio