Pilot is a modern connectivity company servicing businesses in New York City, Philadelphia, Boston, & Washington, D.C. We deliver fiber-optic internet services with no contracts, backed by a 100% uptime guarantee & 24/7 proactive support.
We're a passionate, close-knit team based in NYC that believes businesses have more important things to worry about than their internet connection. Our top priority is enabling extraordinary work across all industries with connectivity solutions that are adaptive, agile, & designed with the customer in mind.
ON A TYPICAL DAY YOULL
- Maintain a safe, clean, organized, & efficient warehouse according to Pilot standards & best practices
- Receive, unload, & manage all incoming inventory & materials
- Process outgoing packages & ship materials as needed
- Maintain construction fleet (perform weekly exterior washes, arrange service appointments, schedule & track maintenance requests)
- Track & monitor construction equipment
- Assist construction management team as needed
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR
- Motivated self-starter with a strong ability to multi-task
- Team player with excellent communication & organization skills
- Ability to operate a forklift, skyjack, pallet jack, hand truck, & other warehouse equipment
- Someone who prioritizes safety & security in their day-to-day work activities
- Capable of lifting up-to 75lbs
- Valid Driver's license
- 1-3 years Facilities Management experience
- Proficient in Excel
PILOTS PAY & PERKS
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Company-sponsored 401(k) with matching & Stock Options
- Competitive paid time off
- Commuter (MTA) & wellness reimbursement
At Pilot, we believe differences make us stronger, & that our diversity is something to celebrate. Pilot hires without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (and pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Pilot Fiber is not open to third-party solicitation or resumes for our posted positions. Any resume submitted to a Pilot Fiber employee by a recruiting firm that does not have a valid, written search agreement with us will be considered a referral, regardless of whether it is submitted for a posted position or for general consideration, & no matter how it is submitted (via email, the Internet, or other means). No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by Pilot Fiber as a result of the referral or through other means.
VISA Sponsorship not available