Workflow Specialist, Professional Services
Location: New York
The Workflow Specialist leads workflow for all Symphony Professional Services projects. This role is the center of the Professional Services project workflow system for Accounting, Legal & Consulting; managing the day-to-day deadlines & ensuring that proper communications are taking place.
This is a fast-paced role for a seriously organized, multi-tasking individuals.
As the primary vertical & technical resource during the pre-sales phases, you will be responsible for actively driving & managing the use cases, technology evaluation & implementation stages, working as the key technical advisor & vertical product advocate for our products. You must be able to articulate technology & product positioning to both business & technical users.
Using your experience in the Consulting, Legal & Accounting markets, you will demonstrate credibility with clients & work closely with the Professional Services Business Development Manager & the Symphony Product & Engineering Teams to translate potential client needs & requirements into wins & revenue
Duties & accountabilities
- Explain Symphony value proposition & understand how Symphony may enhance key client workflow
- Consult with customer technical teams to gather technical requirements during evaluation phases. Gather customer requirements for Product Management & Support teams
- Assist in product testing & research
- Communicate directly with client requesters & address goals, concerns & feedback on Symphonys platform offering
- Seek ways to improve communications & efficiencies. Able to use the system to determine capacity across the team & forecast blockages.
- Responsible for development & delivery of sector focused technical presentations to customers & internal associates
- Respond to functional & technical elements of RFIs/RFPs & security reviews.
- Liaise with Marketing on development of collateral.
- Evangelize & represent Symphony within the Professional Services verticals.Qualifications
- 10+ years of project experience selling business solutions to the Professional Services Industries (Consulting, Legal, Accounting), with a focus on collaboration, enterprise software & cloud infrastructure technologies.