Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where & Why
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking a Billing Analyst to join our team in Atlanta. The Billing Analyst will work within the entire Order to Cash cycle, & focus on day-to-day duties related to customer billing & on-boarding. A successful candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment & can easily shift between the details & the big picture".
Twilio is looking for a talented & results driven person who is passionate about work, savvy about billing & pricing from the business view not only financial & who lives the Twilio Magic They also have:
Outstanding communication skills, both written & verbal, & ability to advocate for a position while maintaining a collaborative, & open-minded approach. You should be someone who is a champion of streamlining processes & sees projects through to completion. We are looking for someone who enjoys & thrives in a fast-paced environment, with great attention to detail, good judgment, & is dedicated to providing excellent customer service.
We seek someone with:
- Strong experience in the area of Billings / Revenue / Order to Cash.
- Demonstrated problem-solving, strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Experience working with NetSuite & Salesforce is advantageous, although not essential
- Solid experience working with large volume transactions with strong attention to detail
- Advanced Excel user: able to handle very large raw data sets using pivots & other functions such as VLOOKUPS.
- 2+ years experience in an Operations role
- Third level qualification in Accountancy, Finance or a Business related discipline or equivalent experience
- Periodic weekend work will also be essential for this role.
As Billing Analyst you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Maintain Revenue Team external customer email, responding to customer & other external queries in a timely manner & onboard customers to Twilios internal billing system & Financial ERP system, Gather & format large raw data sets to assist with customer billing reporting & queries.
- DRAW THE OWL: Participate in month end close, including:Managing & tracking recurring billing & manage approvals, tracking & application of customer credits. Analysis of revenue related balance sheet accounts, Ad hoc customer financial reporting
- WRITE IT DOWN: Assist & participate in the development & implementation of financial controls & process surrounding revenue & invoicing, Onboard customers to Twilios internal billing system & Financial ERP system
- NO SHENANIGANS: Participate in external & internal audits, as requested.
We are actively scaling for current & future growth & believe that we can add value to Twilio through our collaboration with the various functional teams. We realize that new ideas have to come from everywhere in the organization, & we know the next big idea could be yours. You will have an incredible impact in how we achieve our goals of sustained excellence & scalability, & your role is integral into growing Twilio.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position will be located in our Atlanta office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.