Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Data Product Development division is part of the Visa's technology organization. The division is responsible for providing value added
product & services to our clients & for internal use. The client access to these services are enabled through a set of
Data API, BI & Analytics products, Custom applications, Data Streaming & Visualization . The data access is enabled via Web,
Mobile & Web services. The BI product group is part of the Data Product Development division that develop & manages various BI
and Analytics products & services.
The role is a self-organized Lead SW Engineer with a solid background in implementing substantial applications both Web/Mobile
and Web Services supporting large numbers of users & applications. Architecture, design & development of various BI products and
services & the end to end implementation of these services. The data services developed using Java/J2EE & messaging technologies.
Design & develop BI Products as web/mobile interfaces
Design & Develop Web Services as BI & Analytic products
Data management services
Web Visualization & Real-time Streaming Services
Develop framework for the roll out of new BI & Analytics products by integrating with various BI & Visualization tools
Develop Security & integration components for data extraction, & internal /external application integration
BS / MS in Computer Science, or Information Systems or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of Web & Web service development using J2EE
- Development experience in a Cross-platform, multi-tier environment
- Open source framework experience such as Angular (1.* & 2) , Spring, JQuery, D3 etc.
- Message based application development using JMS, MQ Series/Rabbit MQ.
- Test Automation & Continuous integration using Selenium, Jenkins, Bamboo
- Experience in integrating third party APIs
- Relational database & SQL development experience
- Agile development experience
- BI tools such as Microstrategy, Tableau knowledge is a plus
- Experience using version control (GIT, Stash) & bug tracking (Jira) tools
- Kafka, Spark, Python is a plus
- Self-motivated, fast learner, great verbal & written communication skills
- Working with different stakeholder
- Leading a team.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.