Iterable is the growth marketing platform that enables brands to create, execute, & optimize campaigns to power world-class customer engagement across email, push, SMS, in-app & more with unparalleled data flexibility. We are an integrated, cross-channel solutionIterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, & designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitters early success. We've raised a $60M Series D from top-tier investors like Index Ventures & CRV, & hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, & Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Iterable's momentum grows daily & there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for two years running & now we have made Best Places to Work - Denver for 2020. In addition, Wealthfront ranked us in the top 10 on their 2020 Career Launching Companies List & weve earned ourselves a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100. Lastly, we have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, & Denver, plus our first international office in London.
About The Professional Services Team:
- Why we exist: To delight our customers with experiences & outcomes that maximize our ARR.
- What we do: We deliver implementation consulting services to our customers, pre-sale consulting to our prospective customers, & enablement support to our services partners.
- How we measure success: Our Objectives & Key Results are aggressive targets focused on driving the most important results for our customers & our company: customer satisfaction, time to value, NPS, adoption of online Academy, & Net Retention Rate
- How we behave: It is critical to our success that we behave in alignment with our values: Humility, Trust, Growth Mindset, & Balance
- Who we serve: The stakeholders that we serve include our Customers, Teammates, Selves, Shareholders, & Partners.
- How we serve: The service principles that we apply when serving those stakeholders are Consultative, Accurate, Resourceful, Project Management, Proactive, Responsive, & Kind.
About The Role:
- PS Consultants deliver initial & ongoing/follow-on implementation consulting services to our customers.
- They build relationships with key stakeholders in order to understand their challenges, learn their goals, design & execute a plan to achieve those goals
- Our Professional Services Consultants are experts in growth marketing operations, the Iterable platform, project management, & the practice of strategic consulting.
- Lead services engagements to guide customers through their implementation & 3rd party integrations of the Iterable platform
- Coordinate internal resources, customer resources, & third parties/vendors for the smooth execution of the implementation
- Use our templates to build customer-facing artifacts like kickoff decks, project plans, implementation guides, & recommendations documents
- Advocate internally for your customers product needs
- Effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Accelerate time-to-value by meeting or exceeding on-time delivery goals
- Support the Sales team with pre-sale qualification, scoping, & planning
- Keep valuable meeting notes, track outcomes & tasks, maintain accurate project plan & time tracking, organize client artifacts
- Engage in team meetings & discussions in order to share, learn, & propose success & ideas
- Up to 35% travel for valuable face-time with clients
You may be a great fit for this role if you have:
- Empathy for customers, listening skills, a desire to serve, & a knack for solving problems
- Solid communication skills (verbal, written, presentation), high emotional IQ, & a drive to achieve
- Passion for the power of tech & how impactful it can be for customers businesses & work lives
- Thirst for knowledge, a hunger for continuous learning, & innate curiosity
- Personal success stories of learning customers challenges & developing strategic solutions
- An organized, detail-oriented, proactive approach to project management
- A good sense of humor & the ability to laugh at yourself
Education & Experience Desired
- A Bachelors degree (or an interesting story about why not)
- Want to help us innovate our operations, systems, tools, & processes
- Are willing to work out of our San Francisco, Denver, New York or London offices
- Have experience in growth marketing operations, marketing automation, & email marketing (or dont)
- Are familiar with Angular, Scala, & HandleBar.js (or arent)
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Unlimited PTO, great work/life balance, & fantastic location
- Daily lunch stipend (M-F) + unlimited snacks/beverages
- Generous monthly Employee Wellness Allowance
- Professional Development Allowance of $300/quarter
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
Iterable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer & strives to build a diverse & inclusive team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Last Update: 02/04/2020