SimilarWeb is on a mission to democratize data throughout the world. To do that, SimilarWeb needs millions of people to turn to SimilarWeb as the measure of the digital world providing insights to understand, act & optimize strategies for marketers, investors, analysts & sales professionals. This newly created role in our New York office is an opportunity to lead the charge on one of the business top priorities - building the brand exponentially around the world!
As the Global Director of Corporate Marketing reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will lead a team focused on building the global brand strategy for our next phase of growth. Under your leadership, you will build & maintain the companies brand & messaging, foster partnerships with some of the biggest publications & create community.
- Defining & overseeing implementation of the Brand strategy including events, data driven content, partnerships & PR.
- Assume responsibility for developing the brand & event marketing plans & control of the marketing budget.
- Overall responsibility for brand management & brand identity
- Working closely with the design team & assisting with new product launches.
- Development & implementation of the Brand strategy.
- Guiding the day to day activities of the corporate marketing team.
- Work closely with product management & solution teams to define marketing materials & programs.
- Manage social media presence & direct programs to improve social media reputation & recognition.
- Developing & delivering marketing & communications strategies for the organization.
- Align all marketing & branding initiatives with the customers voice in a consistent manner to support SimilarWebs business objectives
- Design marketing budgets, ROI analysis/metrics, institute tracking & reporting systems & process/systems development
- Continue to shape & build SimilarWeb as a world-class brand leading our market & ensure our story is positioned thoughtfully throughout all external channels
- Identifying opportunities to experiment in order to continuously evolve & improve program impact
Your skills & experience
- Proven experience managing & scaling B2B Marketing teams with a bias for rapid execution in the SaaS world.
- Numerous years of experience building & executing successful programs for brands through PR, partnerships & events
- Ability to understand a wide array of disparate target audiences & their respective motions, focusing on mapping the right messages with the right buyers.
- Demonstrate success leading & growing a high-performing B2B marketing team - having designed, developed, & driven corporate marketing strategy,
- Experience in managing people, processes, & tools needed to build a predictable revenue organization.
- Solid track record of successfully scaling marketing efforts in a growth-oriented company
- The ability to build strong partnerships both internal & externally
- Strong execution abilities
- Excellent English
- Agile, creative, adaptable
- Strong ability to work & promote in parallel on multiple areas (a lot of contact switches)
- Demonstrated ability to lead a mid-sized team to achieve outsized results
- Experience executing highly scalable events
What else we are looking for?
- Existing relationships with a wide variety of media outlets/ content publishers
- Experience in technology / SaaS/ analytics company or PR- an advantage
- Existing relationships with publishers / industry associations in the marketing, travel, retail, agencies, business news publications an advantage
- Exceptional communication, writing & editing skills; native english required
- Very analytical; comfort with data & numbers
- Hard working, team player
- Willingness to travel occasionally
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product & a great company starts with finding amazing people & helping them grow & develop professionally & personally. At SimilarWeb, youll be surrounded by the most talented professionals & youll work across departments gaining skills & driving impact.
- Data Driven:We believe data driven decisions are the key to success & we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate:We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions & are committed to helping each other
- Excellence:Its in our nature; & we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together:We know what it takes to build a great company & a great product & it begins with valuing each & every member of our team