Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays
Visa is searching for an experienced Executive Administrator to provide on-site support to the Chief Brand & Innovation officer who oversees a geographically dispersed marketing team. This is an exciting position for an experienced administrative & planning professional, looking to develop their capabilities, working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, within a global company. The role is accountable for the smooth operations of the SVP & the Global Brand team & works closely with a broad group of global contacts, both internal & external to Visa.
The Executive Administrator needs to demonstrate a high client orientation, executive presence, & effective communication. This role requires a proactive self-starter who can work independently & anticipate client needs & will work on both admin work as well as special projects.
- Bachelor's Degree or 2-3 years of work experience in fast moving environment.
- Bachelor's degreeor 2-5 or more years working as an Executive Administrator or Executive Assistant, plus project management experience in a fast moving global environment
- You are a team player with a positive, can-do attitude & you are passionate about your work & going the extra mile
- You are highly organized with strong multi-tasking skills
- You demonstrate excellent communication skills including exceptional judgment & discretion regarding information, which may be confidential, material and/or non-public
- You have strong attention to detail
- You have strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Able to manage multiple projects effectively
- Manage & track expenses
Executive Administration Responsibilities
- Provide executive level administrative support, including managing multiple executive calendars in parallel, booking & managing executive travel plans, expense reports using Visa tools for expense & purchase management & preparing for meetings for Chief Brand & Innovation Marketing Officer.
- Establish & maintain effective & cooperative professional relationships with internal & external business partners, including several levels of management, Visa employees & Visa clients.
- Plan onsite & offsite team meetings & events, including coordinating conference room set-up, catering, A/V, & logistical arrangements, & providing occasional on-location support for team activities such as group meetings & team outings.
- Support executive communication of Chief Brand & Innovation Marketing Officer to team & stakeholders & support weekly direct reports meetings, with agenda management & notes.
- Provide support for reports, projects & initiatives as requested.
- Assist with team travel arrangements as requested.
- Assist with space management, workspace move requests & submit facilities work orders.
- Be responsive to reasonable requests for off-hours work, email & messages follow-up.
- Visa Everywhere Shop: provide support to Everywhere Shop lead, for merchandise selection, budget, annual planning, quarterly refreshes for the onsite store, twice annual in person sales & all future events & renovations.
- Onboarding: Provide support as needed for all new team members, helping as needed with recruiting, interviewing, creating onboarding documents, & post-hire support. Assist with onboarding new Global M&C employees including set up of workstation, technology & onboarding checklist.
- Project Management: Manage our internal mentorship program, including twice annual matching cycles, quarterly communications & a yearly event, & provide project management/coordination support as needed on projects for the Strategy & Planning team.
- Document Maintenance: Support requirements for functional documentation, record keeping, & other needs to support Audit & Compliance requirements.
- Travel Budget tracking: Lead process for S&P team to collect travel requests, run monthly reports & manage the team travel budget.
- Organization Chart Updates: Lead process for team to ensure org charts are updated monthly
- Events Support: Participate in the planning & execution of quarterly all-staff meetings & employee engagement events, including coordinating all logistics.
This position will be performed in an office setting.The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment (phones & computers), reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
The incumbent may be required to travel 0-10%.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.