Who we are: co: is a creative & strategic transformation partner for bold businesses. We invent & reinvent businesses, brands & products, using a methodology we call StoryDoing.
The role: We're looking for a Manager, Business Development to quarterback inbound new business opportunities. We need a confident, organized, & responsible process manager who can work with our internal & external partners & teams to design, drive, & execute all inbound proposal development for new business at co:collective.
What you'll do:
- Lead the inbound & outbound proposal process to drive business development for co:collective, including collaborating with the Business Development Lead, Client Engagement Leads & Heads of Departments to create how we would work to solve the client ask, project timelines, project scope, etc.
- Manage multiple work streams at any given stage of the process
Develop topline 'get smart' documents for internal briefings, including the ability to harness information quickly & distill them to relevant, key insights that answer for the RFP
- Work with the the growth lead, Head of Marketing in Action, to execute on a strategic growth plan & ensure it's in line with the collective's strategic direction, in partnership with key internal stakeholders (e.g. strategy, design, content, operations, leadership, etc.)
- Work with the Business Development Lead to actively manage co:'s business development pipeline
- Support Client Engagement Leads/Managing Director on the proposal team in development of statements of work
- Facilitate the hand-off from new business' to project team' once the project is awarded, including collaborating on the development kick-off documents for the project teams & helping the Client Engagement - Lead manage final paperwork, including MSAs, final scope adjustments, etc.
- Manage the growth database, assets, & help to promote knowledge sharing best practices: case studies, content, team bios, & actively propose better ways to organize co:collective assets to facilitate proposal development & marketing efforts
Who you are:
- You have experience in (and thrive in) an entrepreneurial environment
- You're excited about working at the forefront of brand & innovation
- You possess the ability to galvanize & motivate action at every level: you work well with internal team members & your client partners
- You love process, but also know how to handle whatever is thrown at you on the fly
- You have demonstrated an ability to think strategically & analytically about business, brand, & cultural challenges, & work cross-organizationally to build consensus.
- You know how to juggle multiple things at once with a natural sense of ownership, drive, & scrappiness
You have an eye for all things detail oriented.
What you've done:
- Must have 3+ years of experience in an agency, start up, or consulting environment
- Proven track record of strong project management, from initial ask through execution on a wide variety of project types
- Strategic inclination that gives you ability to meaningfully contribute to proposal development
- Strong verbal & written communications skills with demonstrated ability to lead & work effectively across internal & external organizations
- Advanced degree is a plus, but not required
With great work, comes great reward. In addition to curating a community of talented & passionate weirdos, we're committed to creating a progressive work environment: we are proud founding members of PledgePL, an organization dedicated to creating a new standard of generous parental leave policies in the creative community. We also take pride in our unlimited vacation policy, performance-based bonuses, & the fact that our fridge always has plenty of snacks!