At Appian, were not only about building awesome software, but also about growing our culture of passion, energy, & innovation; great people, great software! As a Senior Product Manager, youll be embedded on a small team of technical staff, interact with key business stakeholders, & own the prioritized product backlog to ensure your team delivers high-quality software with each & every iteration. What is Appian? Its an application platform that lets business people build powerful cloud & mobile apps with flexible, visual models instead of clunky custom code. As a Product Manager, you will drive the design & development of new Appian product features.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand market demand to generate & get buy-in on product vision & priorities.
- Own the quarterly plan & prioritize the feature backlog for a major product area.
- Operate as the Product Owner within a scrum team to drive execution of the product vision & delivery of high quality features.
- Lead delivery of multiple feature iterations for a major product area.
- Demonstrate feature increments at sprint review meetings.
- Collaborate with other roles to ensure product success, including but not limited to marketing, professional services, UX, software engineers, quality engineers, & technical writing.
- Gather product feedback from internal & external sources for their major product area
- Demonstrate advanced design & UX judgment.
- Mentor junior product managers.
- Interview product manager candidates.
Preferred Experience Level:
4+ years of relevant experience, preferably in the Product Owner role
Bachelor's in Computer Science or related Engineering field
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.