About the right team member:
You dream in newsfeed format & get psyched about new ways to introduce people to technologies that can help them live better. Youre curious, creative, & a data driven thinker: testing & learning is in your marketing DNA. You have a growth hacker mentality & can own & lead an end-to-end strategy to drive new customer growth, from creative development to media buying. Youre a self-starter & a team player, able to rally colleagues around ideas while quickly pivoting as business needs evolve. And while you think & act like a performance marketer, you understand the value of building awareness & consideration.
At Betterment you will get to:
- Run Betterments in-house paid social programs across platforms & products to scale quickly & efficiently against ambitious growth goals. Build & manage campaigns end to end, from trafficking to bid optimizations to reporting.
- Launch & scale new paid social channels & tactics to unlock new customer growth.
- Embody our test & learn mentality by developing tests & iterating on learnings across platforms, creative formats, messaging, audiences.
- Provide a strategic point of view on creative formats, including best practices for different channels & tactics. Partner with our brand team & external creative agencies to brief & develop creative assets, including link posts, gifs, & video.
- Research & evaluate vendors & partners for consideration, using relevant data to support recommendations.
- Stay on top of the always changing paid social ecosystem including advertising formats, channels & technologies to improve campaign performance.
Youll be effective if you have:
- 3-5 years of direct paid social management & 5+ years of total work experience in a data-driven digital marketing role at a fast-paced workplace (brand or agency).
- Direct hands-on experience with Facebook Ads Manager/Power Editor, Twitter Ads.
- Knowledgeable about different forms of attribution & how to apply them to cross-channel optimization & testing.
- Robust understanding of quantitative concepts around driving performance (e.g. deploying lookalike or response models) & measuring performance (e.g. last click vs. multi-touch attribution models, holdout controls, statistical significance).
- Self-starter approach to work, with drive to consistently exceed objectives & take on more responsibility.
- Passion for disrupting an industry & being part of a team directly responsible for building the customer base.
Betterment is the largest independent online financial advisor with more than $16 billion in assets under management. The service is designed to help increase customers long-term returns & lower taxes for retirement planning, building wealth, & other financial goals. Betterment takes advanced investment strategies & uses technology to deliver them to more than 400,000 customers across its three business lines: direct-to-consumer, Betterment for Advisors, & Betterment for Business.Learn more.
Come join us!
Were an equal opportunity employer & comply with all applicable federal, state, & local fair employment practices laws.We strictly prohibit & do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity & status as a transgender or transsexual individual), sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, predisposing genetic characteristic, domestic violence victim status, arrest records, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.