Squarespace is looking for a passionate & agile CRM Campaigns Coordinator to help develop & execute our cross-channel CRM strategy. You will help ideate & manage the deployment of various email & mobile programs, launch new initiatives with varied business goals, execute & manage iterative testing plans & help refine processes within our growing team. With a meticulous attention to detail, you will ensure all campaigns are properly QAd, all content renders correctly across various devices & that every campaign is executed flawlessly. In addition, the right candidate will have a strong technical tendency with a desire to improve proficiency with our marketing technology.
This position is based out of our New York headquarters & reports to the CRM Campaigns Manager.
At this time, all Squarespace employees are working remotely until June 2021. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 to determine if & when it is safe to return to our offices.
- Manage, code, & execute email, push, & in-app marketing campaigns that deliver against pre-defined KPIs such as CTR, open rates, conversions & incremental revenue lift
- Help maintain campaigns calendar for Squarespace including concept, content, testing & audience information
- Ideate & deploy A/B subject line, creative & copy tests regularly
- Manage review & approval process for email content
- Partner with Audience Strategy, Engineering & Marketing Analytics teams on campaign performance requests & internal data needs for effective member segmentation, targeted content, & tracking
- Partner with copywriters to develop email content & landing pages
- 2+ years of demonstrated success in an email or mobile marketing role
- Knowledge of overall email processes, ESP platforms, & app marketing tools
- Strong knowledge of HTML & CSS for email design
- Operations-minded, hands on execution of CRM cross-messaging channels
- Well versed in domestic & international email compliance laws including CAN-SPAM, CASL & GDPR
- Experience using multiple channels (email, web, push, in-app messaging, & digital media) to communicate to customer base
Squarespace empowers people with creative ideas to succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.