Would you like to work for one of the fastest growing enterprise technology companies in Atlanta? BetterCloud is the first SaaS Management platform, empowering IT to define, remediate, & enforce management & security policies for SaaS applications. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud for continuous event monitoring, quickly remediating threats, & fully automating policy enforcement. Which is why CB Insights & the New York Times named BetterCloud as one of 50 Future Unicorns in 2019. BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in Atlanta & San Francisco.
Were a high-energy, high-growth technology company seeking a Director of Design in Atlanta. Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, this person will be tasked with establishing a world class product design team focused on delivering exceptional user experiences. This is a new, highly visible role that will have a profound impact on the success of the entire business.
- Build & lead a world class product design organization. Define team & individual-level roles, responsibilities & expectations. Hire & nurture top talent, managing on-going performance & facilitating career growth
- Establish best practice methodologies, patterns, component libraries & tools
- Partner with product leadership to improve product discovery process, with a strong focus on rapid prototyping & iterative design
- Partner with product leadership to define priorities & build consensus
- Drive a customer mindset, leading the team to create a seamless end-to-end customer experience
- Demonstrate thought leadership by contributing subject matter expertise in the areas of information architecture, interaction design, visual design, user research, & online user behavior
- 10+ years experience designing & delivering user-centered, enterprise-ready designs across multiple platforms
- 5+ years experience building, leading & managing high performing design/UX teams preferred
- Strong experience working in a continuous delivery environment using Agile/SCRUM methodologies
- Experience using data to inform design & product decisions
- Proficiency with Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision & prototyping tools
- Superb written & oral communication skills, with an ability to handle both executive-level discussions as well as functional / technical deep dives
- Positive, action-oriented attitude
- A compelling portfolio that demonstrates strong product & application design
- BA/BS degree in design, research, HCI, a related field, or equivalent experience
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.