WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 & the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Magazines Best Places to Work (2019 & 2020), & Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 & 2020).
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Generate a pipeline of qualified candidates for a variety of engineering roles (Full Stack Engineers, Backend Engineers, Front-end Engineers, Mobile Engineers, etc).
- Screen candidates for availability, interest level, salary range, relocation needs, etc.
- Partner closely with technical recruiters & stakeholders within the Engineering team.
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of experience sourcing engineering candidates
- Ability to consistently source & engage talented & passive candidates
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple searches simultaneously
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Bonus points: Experience using Greenhouse ATS
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch in the office, including snacks & beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, & fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information & how you can exercise your rights.